The dropoff went great this morning! They dropped off about 30 monitors and
30 desktops! John also mentioned that he's got a few 8-port KVMs but he
wasn't sure if we could use them. I told him, "definitely!" so he's going to
set them aside for us. They'll be a great addition to the build /
diagnostics area.

Have a great holiday!

Andy

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Andy Flesner <andyfles...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can meet you somewhere if you have time to copy a key soon. I could
> probably drive down to the area tonight or tomorrow night. I could also meet
> somewhere during lunch time tomorrow (I work at 270 and Olive, so anywhere
> in a 20-30 mile vicinity is fine).
>
> Would they prefer to drop off on Friday or Saturday? I can be there for a
> while on Friday, and it looks like Brad is available on Saturday.
>
> Andy
>

> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Matthew Juneau <m...@bworks.org> wrote:
>

>> On 30 Jun, 2010, at 11:06 , Andy Flesner wrote:
>>
>> > I'm off work on Friday - so I'm free.
>> >
>> > Andy
>>
>> Excellent. I'll let the guy know...but how do we get you a key?
>>
>> m.
>> :wq!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional