We're thinking of switching from our old qpopper to ipop3d.  Our
qpopper accepts kerberized connections on port 1109, kpop.  Grepping
the UW source doesn't turn up any references to "1109" or "kpop"; can
ipop3d do authentication via kerberos?  Does it do so over the plain
POP3 port, 110?  If so, would it be easy to modify to use 1109 instead?
It would be a big plus if our many users of Eudora-via-Kerberos didn't
have to re-configure when we switch POP servers...