Hi,

 This is probably a Eudora problem and the premise is lame anyway because
 this set up should use imap instead of pop but I'll ask anyway...

 When using Eudora set for
      -pop
      -leave the messages on the server
   or -delete after X days

 the deleted email is not removed from the server.

 Is there a configuration setting for ipopd to get this to work correctly?
 It does work for outlook under the same scenerio so I doubt the problem
 is on the server side.

 I know that people should be using imap if they want to leave it on the
 server and I will steer them in that direction. We just have a bunch
 of people using the above for some unknown reason and it will take
 awhile to get them to change.

 Thanks,   Tom Combs

--
Tom Combs                                      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory        Phone:  (850) 644-1657