On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Charles Dorner wrote:
After a cursory examination, I didn't see a uudecoding function anywhere in c-client; a co-worker swears there is one. Does c-client have uudecoding built in someplace?

No, there is not. This is BASE64 and QUOTED-PRINTABLE encoding/decoding though.

I'm surprised that anyone still wants uuencode. There are known problems with uuencode; that's why MIME defined a separate BASE64 which has the advantages of uuencode but not the disadvantages.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.