On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Bruce Shaw wrote:
I reinstalled everything the way I figured it should be set up and left it
overnight intending to fight with it in the morning.  During the night a
message came in and was successfully processed.  /var/mail/username now
appears to contain a valid "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL
DATA" record.  I guess IMAP just needed an incoming email message.

This is strange. The software is supposed to work even if the mailbox is empty or doesn't exist. What was the problem that you were experiencing?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.