Hi,
I use cactus 1.6.1.
I have two WAS servers. I use lg4j log logging
The first use only servlet, cactus test works.
The second use Struts, and cactus test doesn't work The servlet doen't
start(ServletRedirector]: "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet ServletRedirector
a gÚnÚrÚ une exception)
Can you help me ? I miss somethings?

the error
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog does not implement Log
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryImpl.java:416)

at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:525)

... 41 more
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog does not implement Log
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryImpl.java:412)

... 42 more