Hi Meir,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:21:31 +0200,
Meir Kalter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
meirka> I will start with part of my code:
meirka>
meirka>         public void beginMainData(WebRequest theRequest)
meirka>         {
meirka>         //               Set up HTTP related parameters
meirka>             theRequest.setURL("myserver", "/app", "/index2.html",
meirka>                 null, null);
meirka>         }
meirka>
meirka>         public void endMainData(com.meterware.httpunit.WebResponse
meirka> theResponse)
meirka>         {
meirka>                       WebTable table = null;
meirka>                       String title = null;
meirka>                         try {
meirka>                                 assertNull(null);
meirka>                                 title = theResponse.getTitle();
meirka>                                 assertEquals("test",title);
meirka> {}
meirka> What need to be happen is that the index2.html will be received , then
the
meirka> function endMainData will be happened.

Could you show us testMainData method?
The testMainData() method should call appropriate methods
to write the page content to the output-stream of the response object.

Use of WebRequest#setURL method does not mean that
we can get the specified resource as a WebResponse instance.
The method is provided to control value returned by some methods of
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest, getPathInfo() for example,
so that we can easily test behavior of server-side methods
depending on value of requested URL.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI