Hi,

I dont know where to post it so I post it here ;) As I was told there may be some problems with attaching an image to a mail send to maillist so I put my Cactus Logo on imageshack.us "repository" ;) Here is a link to it: http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kaktus7ll.gif . I know that currently there is no logo contest so please treat is as my proposition for the next edition :)

Kacper Glowacki