hey,
i think u need to put ur source file too. put .java file in that folder and see
what happens.

J10n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm a beginner with cactus but I tried to run my tests under
jboss with my ant script.
But for strange reason (:E) it doesn't and it gives my an
[cactus] Null Test: Caused an ERROR
[cactus] Test.AllTest
[cactus] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Test.AllTest
I have the Test.AllTest in my classpath and it is in
WEB-INF/classes/Test/AllTest.class in my war
module inside my ear module. Somebody can help me?
P.s. sorry for my poor english :P