Hi,

I am trying to figure out which webapp testing framework to use. I ran
across http://www.proteios.org/wiki/TestPackageAlternatives which lists
Cactus under "Unit tests of Server-side code" while the other two were
listed under "Unit tests of Web Applications". Isn't that one and the same
thing?

I've also noticed that HtmlUnit has been enjoying regular releases for over
5 years now while Cactus has an ugly 3 year gap between version 1.8 and 1.7.
I'm sorry for asking this obviously annoying question but... is Cactus dead
or dying? :) I've been using it on and off for years but it worries me when
no releases come out for so long.

Ciao,
Gili