Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply!

Richard Dice wrote:
Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
After some fun of installing all the dependencies via Debian's apt-get
and CPAN, I managed to finally get a login screen. But when I enter
rdice/foobar, I get a rather ugly Carp error screen. The following
shows up in Apache's log:

[Thu Jun  8 21:52:34 2006] app.cgi: Error executing class callback in
prerun stage: Permission denied at /usr/share/perl/5.8/CGI/Carp.pm
line 314.
[Thu Jun  8 21:52:34 2006] app.cgi:     (in cleanup) Permission denied
at /usr/share/perl/5.8/CGI/Carp.pm line 314.

Any ideas on this one? I'm a stumped, as nothing in /usr/local/caf
matches a grep for cleanup or prerun...

It would be in CGI/Application/Framework.pm, whereever your Perl library
site is.
Is that where you think this is happening? I find it strange that the error messages don't indicate CGI/Application/* at all.

I thought Carp is just a logging module? Strange that it has permission errors.

Is this a C:A:F problem, or something in the versions of the CPAN modules I've installed?

Wim