I noticed that people keep asking on this group and on other places
around the net things like:

"How does CakePHP relates to X?"
"Is CakePHP better than Y?"
"I tried Z but I didn't like it, is CakePHP any good?"

I had a look around and found no articles on the Net comparing all the
Rails-inspired PHP frameworks like CakePHP and I decided to write my
own:

http://www.h3rald.com/articles/view/rails-inspired-php-frameworks

It does not aim to offer a complete and in-depth analysis of every
framework, but rather a quick list of features, pros and cons and my
personal comments.

The frameworks I included in the analysis are:

CakePHP
Symfony
PHP on Trax
Code Igniter
Biscuit
Livepipe's Pipeline

Sorry if I left something out... And yes, although CakePHP is obviously
my favorite, I tried to be as objective as possible when evaluating
other alternatives, also pointing out other framework's good things.

I hope it can help someone to make the right choice... :)