I was working on Graham's bookmark tutorial at
http://grahambird.co.uk/cake/tutorials/scaffolding.php
and I keep getting the same error.  I think I am missing something.

I downloaded the stable release and unpacked in on my desktop and then
uploaded to my hosted server.  I set up the database and then edit the
database.php.default file.  Then I started the tutorial.  I setup the
table and created the controller and the model as outlined in the
tutorial but I still have the same error - "Missing Database
Connection: ConnectionManager requires a database connection".

http://garthbraithwaite.com/test/bookmarks

Did I do anything wrong.  I am using a shared hosted server where I do
not have root access.  Also I am trying to install cakephp in such a
way that I can have several project simultaneously running on this
server in different locations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks