Try adding set-time-limit(60);  in the main loop

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php

"Set the number of seconds a script is allowed to run. If this is reached, the script returns a fatal error. The default limit is 30 seconds or, if it exists, the max_execution_time value defined in the php.ini. If seconds is set to zero, no time limit is imposed.

When called, set_time_limit() restarts the timeout counter from zero. In other words, if the timeout is the default 30 seconds, and 25 seconds into script execution a call such as set_time_limit(20) is made, the script will run for a total of 45 seconds before timing out."

Sam D

On 5/16/06, David Spitzley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can modify the maximum execution time of PHP in the php.ini file, if you have control over that.  Otherwise, I believe there is a function you can call in PHP to increase execution times, but I'm not sure how much power it actually has to override the limit in php.ini.

David

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/16/06 10:00 AM >>>

While happilly bakin' and whistling I came acroos :

**PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in
G:\www\cake\cake\scripts\bake.php on line 1482**

I know programming with Cake is fast and I'm really having fun with it,
but I can't type that fast !... ;-)

the 1482 line tells me :

**$result =  trim(fgets($this->stdin));**

I guess this is not where I should look at any ideas?

Thanks

--
Bruno

* CAKE 1.0.1.2708    *