Here's my problem... Is there a way to not have the name of controllers
explicitly linked to models?

For instance I have a model, called "Post", Now for whatever reasons, I
need to have the following controllers that have access to the "Post"
model:

* post_controller.php
* article_controller.php
* some_weird_controller.php

So, you might at the outset say, why not put article in posts? Yes I
know that I could have more methods in post, and I do. However I want
article to be outside of posts.

Now I also know that by using var $name = "Post" in my
"some_weird_controller.php", I can override that behavior, but then I
still am forced to put my views in a directory called "views/post".

What's i'm missing I think, is divorcing completely controller names
from model names, and the freedom to use any and multiple models in
controllers of any random name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.