So, I mean this...

site.url.com/comments/add -> if some bad guys copy this html code at
his site, and make 3-5 line of php code. He can made a lot of comments
at my site from his

badguys.com/comments.php (copy my file + some bad addons ;)

Of couse, I understand, put PHPSession in hidden tag & compare...

But,  how make it easy and with using CakePHP method? Can you help me?

P.S. Not registration, it's - free comments for all no-logged user ;-)