i's funny  I just looked at an actual site of mine and I do  ;)  need to double check them all,  thanks for the reminer...

On 7/22/06, Gustavo Carreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/23/06, Samuel DeVore < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Though I think that using the __constructor() that cake uses
> everywhere else for php4 and 5 uniformity should work as well.

One should use both ways to define constructor and drop the code on
the __construct, calling it from the PHP4 way:

function ClassName() { $this->__construct();}
function __construct() { //put all your constructor code here }

This way if you migrate to php5 only, it won't break.

--
Gustavo Carreno
---