Hi all,

Just wondering:

I've written an online survey in plain PHP (to be used in near future)
which
pulls its questions from MySQL and puts the answers (after presented
via a
form) back into a table.

It's getting complicated: the questions belong to a certain category,
which
belong to a certain survey (so I can have more surveys in the database
with
their questions). Each category has one 'answer type' (possible answers
one question).

So far I 'baked' this data model in Cake.

Can Cake do what I want? Is it possible to create a controller pulling
all that data from my database (from 5 different tables) and put the
output of the form in a sixth table?

Thanks in advace for your answer.

Peter
--