Hi,

In my index page, I have given the sorttable listing along with other
views. And each item is an element.
And whole elements given in the following way.
       Element1
       Element2
       Element3

And drag-drop things are working fine. After dropping an element, I
need to update the order of that element in the database through Ajax
and the new order will reflect in the index page. After dropping the
element , I am calling one javascript function and using ajaxupdate
(scriptulous) i am calling my controller action. The updation is
working fine. But it is asking for view. So I created a blank view with
the action name. After that that element is replaced by the blank view.
Once we refresh the page manually all things are coming fine.How I can
I refresh (ajax) the things through code  ? Should I need to create
pages instead of elements.

I have gone through refreshing multiple divs , ajax refresh etc etc.
But all invain.. Any help ?