Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create an application where I have currently 2 tables -
  a) users (id/username/password/email/name/created/modified)
  b) profiles (lots of blah)

The association would be user hasOne profile and profile belongTo user.

Now, when I am signing the user up, my signup process is spread across
2-3 pages.

The fields are not such that step 1 has everything corresponding to
users table and step2&3 have everything corresponding to profies table.

I want to be able to take user input in any manner (not tied in with
the order of fields in the db) but in the end once the user finishes
the registration, all data needs to go to the correct place.

So, I could keep track of all data in the session, finally do an array
merge and then what should I do? If I call the save through any one
controller will data go into both the tables properly because of
associations?

What approach should I be taking here?

Could someone please help me out.

Thank you,