Hey Mark - it is super handy at times! I've used it recently for -
Ajax Pagination
Ajax Links
Multiple select boxes where the options change depending on above selections.

I recently used the JS helper for the final Toptal exam question and completed
the test site in 5 hours with it - most programmers take a lot longer and the
recruiter was extremely impressed.

I totally see it is a lot of effort to maintain, but it is a great helper if
you want to add a little bit of Jquery into an application without needing to
know a huge amount of Jquery. If anything, I think the flaws with it were a
lack of real life examples in the documentation which would have led to it
being unused - but I know myself anyway once I got my head around it, it's a
dream to work with!

I think a Ajax pagination example for the 3 docs would be good, but it would
definitely be a shame to see this one go!

---