I'm new to cakephp and very confused about setting directories...
I want to create a development directory and place the app and cake
folders inside of it.   I created a database called "contactos" and a
table
called "bookmarks"..I created the bookmark.php inside dev/app/models/
and the bookmarks_controller.php inside dev/app/controllers I also did
the setup on the database.php file inside the configuration folder. I
placed the url to my database, my username and my pasword but when I
type this www.mysitename.com/dev  it doesn't do anything...when i go
to www.jhinestrosa.com/dev/bookmarks is says this:

No Database table for model User (expected "users"), create it first.

Can somebody help me please.....its urgent

Thank you very much...