De: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre
de teesea
Enviado el: Jueves, 22 de Febrero de 2007 11:25 a.m.
Para: Cake PHP
Asunto: accessing model from inside another model

I'm trying to access a model from another model when I perform a save,
there is no association between the two, but in the system i am trying
to complete one does have a logically effect on the other and I would
like to run code in one model which then runs code on another. Anyone
know how to do this?