Robin,

Yahoo may include scanners to strip out those action references in their
email servers in an effort to protect theis less than intelligent users,
so I don't really see a way around that. Another problem is that, even
if you do get the form past with the action tag intact you'll need to
use absolute urls, otherwise (assuming the user is viewing the email
from a webmail client) the /cake/goalsite/main/index/ url will resolve
to www.userswebailsite/cake/goalsite/main/index/.

Bernardo