On Mar 30, 11:51 am, "mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been stuggling with this problem for a while now and have come to
> a dead end. I could really do with some help.
>
> First of all the associations are;
>
> Quote -> hasMany -> Invoice
> Invoice -> belongsTo - Quote
>
> Invoice -> hasMany -> Invoiceitem
> Invoiceitem -> hasOne-> Invoice
>
> Quote ->  hasMany -> Quoteitem
> Quoteitem->  hasOne -> Quote

The CODE you are using would be useful. In the above hasOne should be
belongsTo in both cases (although maybe that's a typo, as you wouldn't
get anything except and sql error using hasOne). The model var
$recursive, which you can either set on the model or pass to the find/
findAll method, will vary how deep the quest for info goes.

hth,

AD