Thanks all,

but i think that solutions is only for that errors of PHP.
I'm needing a way of to log the errors of cake, i.e. a table not found
in the database. When occurrs an error like that, the cake throw a
"404 - not found", but, i think, it don't log this automatically.

Exists some way of to make cake log that errors without to change the
cake core?

Thanks again,