Hello!

Thank's for your reply. My question wasn't clear...
Of course, "editor directory" and "fckconfig.js", "fckeditor.js",
"fcktemplates.xml",  "fckstyles.xml" must be in "webroot/js/" because
of the client javascript!

My real problem is that if I put "fckeditor.php" file (the class) in
"cake/vendors", the class is not found in my Helper.
But, if I put "fckeditor.php" in "app/vendors", that's OK.
For only one app is good, but to share cake core between many app,
this would be better to share fckeditor too.

Excuse me for my simple English, I hope my post is understandable...

BR

Avairet