Hi,

I'm using $form->input() to create a date field in a form.

Cake create fine 3 selects (one for Days, one for Month and one for
Year) and with "cleanUpFields" method it save my date very well. But I
would translate the names of month in French.

It's work fine if I use "setlocale" directly in the dateTime method of
FormHelper, but it's not a good practice to modify the Cake's original
helper.

So where can I write "setlocale" to translate date in alla of my
application?
In AppHelper? In "config/core.php"? another place?

Thanks for help and sorry for my simple frenchy English.

BR

Avairet