On Dec 19, 2007, at 10:02 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I did a little site using cakephp.
>
> When I was on my computer, it was working.
>
> Then I did send to this server hostsys.com.br.
>
> The database is ok, because it shows the data, but the css and the
> rest doesn't appear.
>
> Here's the site.
>
> http://www.probolab.com.br/projetos/beta/
>
> Here's the phpinfo:
>
> http://www.probolab.com.br/projetos/beta/phpinfo.php
>

> I need some help.
>
> Can someone tell me was is wrong?

Cake usually expects Apache's mod_rewrite to be available and working.
There are mountains of discussions on this - please search the list
for more info. You may need to disable rewriting, as it looks like
you're running on IIS. I think there have been some efforts to get
rewrites working on IIS, but you'll need to hunt for those as well.

-- John