I see you point about making the database structure more simple, and I
like it, but does that make the programming logic a lot more
complicated?  If I add a Style with 20 colors and 4 sizes, do I have
to manually loop through all the potential options to save all the
corresponding Stock records, or can Cake handle that somehow?

David