might start with http://www.php.net/support.php  and the php general list there

Sam D

On Jan 23, 2008 1:32 PM, bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> agree .. so any recommendation on where to get help?
>

> On Jan 23, 2008 12:27 PM, Chris Hartjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 23, 2008 3:10 PM, bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > No I've been googling for solutions but there is no one with similar
> > > situation...
> >
> > Fair enough...but would you not agree that this is not a CakePHP issue
> > at this point?
> >
> > --
> >

> > Chris Hartjes
> > Internet Loudmouth
> > Motto for 2008: "Moving from herding elephants to handling snakes..."
> > @TheKeyBoard: http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard
> >

>  >

(the old fart) the advice is free, the lack of crankiness will cost you

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot

http://blog.samdevore.com/archives/2007/03/05/when-open-source-bugs-me/
http://blog.samdevore.com/cakephp-pages/my-cake-wont-bake/
http://blog.samdevore.com/cakephp-pages/i-cant-bake/