Hi, you are not the only one experiencing this problem. ME TOO!!!

Here's my error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 36571 bytes) in D:\webserver\awa\cake\libs\debugger.php on
line 412

When I comment out the same thing, I get a valid error:
Notice (8): Undefined variable: deptAdminStatus [APP\views\timecharges
\ajax_tog_dept_admin.ctp, line 1]

I think this might be a bug!