hi,

i already posted this question in the german cakegroup.
But i didnt get an answer. In fact there isnt much activity at all in
the german group.

So maybe someone could help me with that.
I am a beginner in cake.

I want to use the auth-component in cake1.2.
I have a table "users" with the userĀ“s password.
But the table "users" doesnt contain a field "username".
Instead i have a table "emails".

So there is the relation:   user <- 1:n -> emails

The User should be able to login with his password + one of his
emailadresses.

How can you do this with the auth-component?
Thanks in advance
lx