On Feb 6, 2008, at 9:25 AM, phpjoy wrote:

> That attitude is the exact difference between ExtJS which is more
> community-driven and Zend, which is cold and company-driven.
> ExtJS succeeds because the community-force behind it drives it
> forward, because people make tons of plugins. Because they don't need
> a "bakery", they have a simple forum with a WORKING SEARCH.

How exactly does a forum do what the Bakery does? What are you talking
about?

> You should check how people are turning into staff/core contributers
> there and get a job if they're good enough. I didn't see anyone of the
> core-staff in there bitch about how stupid people are, how questions
> are being asked over and over again. Those messages made by users are
> either deleted or ignored.

Um, from what I can tell, Nate was *not* complaining about anything
besides the lack of unfocused documentation efforts. Please put your
straw man away and read his message again.

> I think that only an idiot would be happy to contribute to anything
> after such a stupid comment.
>
> I like CakePHP as a product (otherwise I wouldn't be here), but nate,
> you should work on your human skills.

Settle down - I think you've completely over-reacted. Nate's comment
wasn't a flame, but yours was.

-- John