Hi,

Welcome to Cake and Eclipse world!

1) Eclipse validator is not perfect, but you can turn it off like
Renan says. The problem you describe is due to templates includes :
the "body open tag" is locate in another file, so Eclipse doesn't know
that and display a warning!

2) I don't really understand your question... but it seems the same
problem that validator. you can also tunr it off "auto quote close" in
Eclipse/PDT preferences.

Hope this help and excuse me for my simple frenchy English.

Avairet