Hi,

When I generate my app with Bake script and I want baking Unit tests
too, I don't understand all very well...

- must I create two databases and insert same schema into both before
starting Bake? or Bake can create himself the "test tables"?
- must I choose "test" database config at Bake prompt?
- must I make the Bake process 2 times, one for generate Models,
Controllers, Views, Tests cases and fixtures (database config 'test')?
and another one for generate only Models, Controllers, Views (database
default)? it's not very handy?!

Thank's by advance for your opinions about that or for a simple
example/tutorial... and once again, excuse me for my simple frenchy
English.

Avairet