Thanks for reading!!!

I have the most recent version of CakePHP, and in fact i make the MVC
interactively, but if i comment the var $scaffold; then on the index
it shows me "You are seeing this error because the action index is not
defined in controller XController". As you notice i am new on this.
also if i change the columns of the view nothing happens