Hello everybody, hi Franky,

Thanks for your reply!

So XML seams to be a core helper. But I don't understand from where I get it
working. Am I right if I use it in my controller?
I tried this in my_controller.php:
        var $helpers = array('Html', 'Form', 'Javascript', 'Xml');

        function xmlExport(){
                $xml = new XmlHelper();
        }
This gives me the error: Fatal error: Class 'XmlHelper' not found in
my_controller.php on line 353

What do I do wrong?

Installatioan questions:
Does anyone know if I have to install expat seperately or if it comes with
cake? I guess not... And if not, how can I get cake to work with it?

Webservices: I found this tutorial:
http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard/2006/11/29/using-cakephps-native-web-service-support/
But it seems to be for Cake1.1 and I have galdly migrated to cake1.2 RC3

A Mysql export to XML wouldn't help because, what I need is a XML document
which contains the information of about 5-10 connected tables in my database.

Thanks for any hint and help!

Anja