Von: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von
nightcrawler13
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. November 2008 13:19
An: CakePHP
Betreff: Re: Cake 1.2 and JW FLV Media Player

I just added on my controllers
/*
var $name = 'Video';
*/

and got another error

Missing view

You are seeing this error because the view for
VideoController::index() could not be found.

If you want to customize this error message, create app\views/errors/
missing_view.thtml.

Fatal: Confirm you have created the file : C:\xampp\htdocs\stream\app
\views\video\index.thtml

sorry bother you, I'm new with CakePHP :(