How should I add multiple action-specific helpers?  Originally I had:

$this->helpers[] = 'Textile';

When I wanted to include the Javascript helper for this action, I
couldn't find the "right" syntax (if there is a right syntax) to do
so. I want to retain the default helpers, too.  I've made it work
using traditional PHP array syntax, but am wondering if that's going
to cause me any problems down the line.  For now, at least, I have:

array_push ( $this->helpers, 'Textile' );
array_push ( $this->helpers, 'Javascript' );

Total noob question, I know, but I _am_ a noob so it probably won't be
the last time while I get a grip on what's possible and the best
practices. :-)

Thanks.

Rob