I have been struggling with this for days, and I can't find a
solution...

CakePhp is working ok. I get the nice welcome screen with all the
fancy colors. The connection to the database is ok, and the rest of
the set up routines are complete.

I started following the Golding's example of the To-do list, created
the controller (items_controller.php) and the model (item.php) but
when I go to "localhost/todo/items"  I get a Not Found response from
the server.

I also watched one on Goldings screencasts where he has another
example of a records_controller.php, which I also created but got the
same response from the server.

I am pretty stumped :(

Thank you for any help you can provide.

AQ