I am going develop a system where there is two types of members.
During registration or edit profile, there will be some common fields
as well as some member type specific fields. Some of the common fields
are mandatory, some are not. Same is true for member type specific
fields. But both type of members will share same log in panel and
other features. So I will like to store them in same table. But I am
facing problem to create the model for it and write the validate code
there.
Anyone can give me any idea for that issue.