I am making login page but due to default settings of cakephp my
layout is not looking good i m using table on my login page but if i
customize cakephp default page and delete the cakephp logo and all
that things on display the contents then my layout is not looking good
how to make my login page properly aligned in cakephp so that its look
good i need fast answers please can anybody help me