I have a model Recipe that has a one to many relationship with a model
IngredientList

I want to delete a single recipe from the Recipe model which should
also delete all the records from the IngredientList model that have
the recipe's ID.

I would have thought that there would be a single line command like
there is for insert.

if ($this->Recipe->saveAll($this->data))

But this is only way I could find to do it:

        function delete($id)
        {
                $this->IngredientList->deleteAll("IngredientList.recipe_id =
$id",
true);
                $this->Recipe->del($id);
                $this->flash('The recipe with id: '.$id.' has been deleted.', '/
recipes');