I'm trying to implement a login system using Auth and Ajax.

The idea is similar to Digg system, when you click on a not allowed
action, an ajax box is open with a login form in the same window.

Using  Auth is simple to render the normal login form(with $this->Auth-
>loginAction) but I don't know how can I do to open the ajax form.

The ajax box I'm using is modalbox

http://www.wildbit.com/labs/modalbox/

I followed this document to combine cakephp and modalbox

http://nerdnotes.org/2008/02/28/combining-modalbox-cakephp/

Any help?

thank you