A thorough read of the cookbook is always a good place to start
I have never tried sorting by two fields, but how about:

*$this->Post->find('all',array('order' => array('Post.created ASC',
'Comment.created DESC')));*

if that doesnt work:

*$this->Post->find('all',array('order' => 'Post.created ASC, Comment.created
DESC'));*

And you can't do $this->Comment in the Posts Controller because $this refers
to an instance of the class (Posts Controller)... and this class by itself
doesn't have an instantiated reference to the Comment model's class...

However, due to the defined relationships, cake takes care of making a
reference of the Comment model instance inside the Post model instance
(which the Posts Controller can acces through $this->Post).. making it
accesible by $this->Post->Comment

Hope I didn't confuse you much