I've been developing a web app with 1.3RC2, which I've just migrated
to 1.3 stable. I've completed the migration guide but am having a few
problems with admin routing:

I have the following line in my core.php config file:

        Configure::write('Routing.prefixes', array('admin'));

1. I've had to add the following lines to my routes.php as this no
longer seems to be done automatically:

        Router::connect("/admin/:controller", array('action' => 'index',
'prefix' => 'admin', 'admin' => true));
        Router::connect("/admin/:controller/:action/*", array('prefix' =>
'admin', 'admin' => true));

2. I've had to change all my forms to include an explicit URL
parameter.

        For example $form->create('Category') will now have an action
attribute of /categories/add, whereas before it was /admin/categories/
add. So I now have to do $form->create('Category',array('url'=>'/admin/
users/add'))

So by completing the above steps I can fix these problems but it seems
there's been a bug introduced as this was working automatically before
and no longer does...

Any ideas?

their CakePHP related questions.