Hi Joshua,

I've been trying to investigate how to get delegation working in the Python-Kerberos project for a little while now and today I noticed your recent changes. Thanks so much.

However, I was wondering if you had some example code to demonstrate your changes? I have successfully saved the client's delegating ticket to the temporary cache using your code, but was wondering the best way to get the Python-Kerberos project to use the temporary cache?

Using the "kerberos->authGSSClientInit" function, the principal of the delegating client can be assigned, but the kerberos calls do not "know" about the new temporary cache. The ONLY way I could get the authentication working, is to temporarily change the KRB5CCNAME env variable to point to the temporary cache.

However, this is problematic as my application has multiple threads...

If you have any advice on accessing the temporary cache via the Kerberos libraries, please let me know - I'd be very grateful!

Many thanks,
Marc