> On May 31, 2016, at 5:09 AM, Axel Rau <axel....@chaos1.de> wrote:
>

>> Am 30.05.2016 um 22:39 schrieb Axel Rau <axel....@chaos1.de>:
>>
>>   connection.realConnection.py_types[postgres.six.text_type] = (705,
>> postgres.core.FC_TEXT, my_text_out)
>> exceptions.AttributeError: ‚module' object has no attribute 'six‘
> I removed that line:
> pg8000.core.ProgrammingError: (u'ERROR', u'42P01', u'relation
> "calendarserver" does not exist', u'19', u'parse_relation.c', u'986',
> u'parserOpenTable', u'', u'')
> 2016-05-31T12:48:55+0200 [calendarserver.tap.util#critical] Step failure:
> UpgradeDatabaseAddressBookDataStep
> - - -
> I have created an empty database and expected caldavd to create all the
> necessary tables.
> Is this wrong?

Nope, that's a perfectly valid expectation. I'm pretty sure the 'six' module is
actually required, however. It seems reasonable to guess that this might be yet
another startup-time race condition around when a module is imported versus
when it is used. Considering the attempt to fix this in a different place has
already failed, more investigation is required... I don't have any immediate
suggestions other than to maybe try to find a way to get the previously
suggested patch to work, then apply the same technique in other areas as
needed... not terribly clean, I know.

-dre