From: Jeff Kletsky [mailto:cal...@allycomm.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 4:53 PM
To: Rob Archibald; calendarserver-users@lists.macosforge.org
Subject: Re: [CalendarServer-users] Error on bin/develop

Thanks Rob!

I had put CalendarServer on Ubuntu on my back burner for seeing the same
errors you reported.

Definitely appreciate the insight!

Jeff

On 2/17/17 4:50 PM, Rob Archibald wrote:

Nevermind. After tracking it down deep enough to be able to ask the
question, the answer wasn't far away. Turns out that after a bit more
digging, I found that my system didn't have ldap.h available. After a simple
apt-get install libldap2-dev, it finished with no errors.